Christian Life & Small Groups
Christian life is always meant to be shared. God intends for us to experience life together in fellowship. Real fellowship is experienced in genuine relationships that help us grow in our relationship with Christ. At San Lo, we desire to experience this type of fellowship through our small group ministry. Please come join one of our various small groups.
WHAT IS A SMALL GROUP?
A small group is a group of people with a desire to grow in their relationship with God through relationships with one another. Our small groups are normally a couple of hours during the week outside of Sunday morning at a church member’s home or at church. It is a casual and safe environment to experience God which may include song, bible study, food, fellowship, and fun.
WHY JOIN A SMALL GROUP?
- Small groups are a place to get to know people.
- Small groups are a place to grow in your relationship with God.
- Small groups are a place to learn more about the Bible and God.
- Small groups are a place to enjoy the fellowship of other believers.
- Small groups are a place where community and caring takes place.
- Small groups are a place where outreach can happen.
WHAT SMALL GROUP SHOULD I GO TO?
We have a variety of small groups in order to meet a variety of needs throughout our church body. We have two basic types of small groups either life groups (based on special needs) or community groups (based on your location). You’ll find different small groups listed below, please feel to contact our small group pastor if you want more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dublin/San Ramon
- Monday - 6:30pm (Every other week)
- Will Lue, email@example.com
- Women's Bible Study
- Wednesday - 9:30am
- Joyce Mitsuyoshi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young Adult / Tri Valley
- Thursday - 7:00pm
- Kelly Shinoda, email@example.com
- Wednesday - 7:30pm
- Jeff Chun, firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Ramon
- Wednesday - 7:30pm
- Jeff Kataoka, email@example.com
- Young Adult / Fremont
- Thursday - 7:07pm
- Joshua Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Union City/Fremont
- Thursday - 7:30pm
- Vernon Hu, email@example.com
- San Leandro/San Lorenzo
- Friday - 7:15pm (2nd & 4th Fridays)
- Frank Nakasone, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets at the Church
- Friday - 7:15pm (Childcare Available)
- Eric Kishi, email@example.com